Friday 14 March 2014

@Godzchy1d - Forever EP

Bronx, New York emcee Godz Chyld presents "Forever", his new collaboration with Dutch producer Jordan River Banks. "Forever" is the first single from Godz Chyld and Jordan's collaboration EP Forever. "Godz Chyld and I linked up through Soundcloud," says Jordan. "Seeing how he has the complete package as an MC and I'm always open for new collaborations, I beamed some beats his way. From the first track on he was eager and killed everything he jumped on. Through the great medium of the internet we just went back and forth. Here's what we came up with!" Godz Chyld says "When I heard the beats I went crazy and got to writing right away. The song's about doing something people will be able to remember you for, something that will have an impact in peoples lives for years to come."

No comments:

Post a Comment